Good Things Come In Small Packages

I have wanted a pair of diamond earrings for several years now. Since we bought our condo I quit dreaming about them and stopped asking. I just couldn't justify spending the money on such an extravagant gift when they weren't a necessity. And then last night, while enjoying a romantic birthday dinner with my husband, he quietly asks, "Would you like your gift now?" And then he slides over a small box wrapped in a big bow.

Good things come in small packages and I have the sweetest husband in the world.





Popular Posts

About

My Photo
Casey
I am a lover of: God... my sexy husband... 3 of the cutest kiddos in the world... deep friendships... a good book... music that moves me... the beach... sunshine... cooking... and laughter.
View my complete profile

Blogger templates