Bread of Life


"... he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul..."
Psalm 23: 3

Here is where I have lived the last six months; inhaling every last bit of life, promise, hope, comfort from His words.



O Lord, that you would speak and I would listen. That I would know your heart for me. Your unending mercies that are new every morning. (The joy that brings! New mercies every morning!) Your faithfulness to see me though all of life's circumstances. Your promise to finish what you began in me. How humbled I am by your kind generosity.




Popular Posts

About

My Photo
Casey
I am a lover of: God... my sexy husband... 3 of the cutest kiddos in the world... deep friendships... a good book... music that moves me... the beach... sunshine... cooking... and laughter.
View my complete profile

Blogger templates